DRIVELINE, POWER STEERING AND SUSPENSION PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FOR:
Triumph TR 4A TR 5 TR 6 TR 7 TR 8 STAG Innsbruck Spitfire GT6 & Vitesse TVR M Series & TVR Vixen MGB MGC Morgan Austin Healey Jensen
for Triumph Independent Rear Suspension (IRS)
Fitted to TR4 IRS, TR5, TR6, STAG, INNSBRUCK & TVR ‘M’ Series
THE REDESIGNED, MADE FROM NEW COMPONENTS, TRIUMPH REAR HUB UNITS SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS AND PROVIDE IMPORTANT UPGRADES.
- Splined shaft and flange construction does not need ‘big’ pullers to separate
- Bearings are solidly spaced using shim washers so do not go out of adjustment
- Wear compensation is easily accomplished with DIY tools.
- Because of this the flanges are not distorted so do not need skimming.
- And driveshaft joints do not need to be disassembled so often
- Thread to shaft diameter is increased by 85%
- Flange design has increased diameters and radii to stop cracking and failure.
- Bearing sizes are increased and bearing design has been validated by Timken UK.
- Only Top quality materials, bearings and seals are used.
- No Cheap Far East bits!